The Microsoft Azure Account Login portal lets you Manage your Azure account in one interface. The portal lets you Build, manage, and monitor your cloud applications through the Azure portal in a go.
In this article, we shall be exploring all that pertains the the Azure Account Login Portal. Hang on and learn how to get started with the Azure. We shall Also teach you have to set up your Free Account as well as the whooping benefits attached with the free Account.
What are the Benefits of Using the Microsoft Azure Account Login Portal?
Below, we shall be giving you some advantages of Uisng the Microsoft Azure sign in portal to manage your account. Let us begin!
- I assume that you may have already known that Microsoft Azure Accounts can be created per specific regions. So the sign in portal let you access your region-specific Azure Accounts in one single sign on interface.
- The portal helps you stay up to date with your account! For instances, you could:
- Manage my subscriptions and see usage and billing.
- Review your support requests by just going to help and support
- Create service health alerts and view service issues. etc.
- The portal also lets you create Account and have access to $200 credit toward use of any Azure service. These are just but a few of what you can do what the login portal.
How to Login to the Microsoft Azure Portal – Account Sign in
Note that before signing in to the Account portal, you must have created an Account with Microsoft Azure. If you have not created any Account yet, kindly skip this stage and learn how to create account first in the step below.
However, if you already have an account, kindly follow the guides below:
- The first step to take is to go to te official login page of Azure portal @ https://portal.azure.com/
- You could either choose to use your Email address, Phone number of Skype Account to Sign in.
(Note that any of the above details must be the one you used while creating the Azure Account) Note also that you can as well Sign in with a security key if you have one.
- When you are done, click on the Blue NEXT button to take you to another page.
- In the next stage, kindly enter your Account password and continue. That will be all on how to sign into your Account.
Brief Overview of What the Microsoft Azure is All About
Microsoft Azure, which is most commonly known as Azure, is a cloud computing service developed by Microsoft. The major aim of this cloud solution is for the building, testing, deploying, and managing of applications and services through the Microsoft-managed data centers.
Additionally, Azure offers software as a solution that supports developers tools, frameworks, and programming languages. These frameworks and tools includes the Microsoft-specific and third-party software etc.
Why You Need to Create Azure Account Today
There are tons of thousands why you need to create you account immediately. Although Microsoft Azure is a paid solutions, they have provided a free trial of whooping 12 months with lots of benefits.
Aside the breathe taking features in the overview above, below are some reasons why you should consider creating your Azure Account as soon as possible.
- Once you create Account, you have access to 12 months of free services
- Get 25+ always-free services on Azure… It can only but get better
- You will also be rewarded with $200 credit toward the use of any Azure service.
- Get as for 12 AI services that lets you develop applications that recognize people’s needs with Azure Cognitive Services.
Note that you will not be charged until you choose to upgrade your Account. To start creating your free Account, kindly click on the Link Here
What can I do with my free account?
If you are seeking to know the things you can do with your Azure Free Account, below are few ideas of all you can do with Azure Free Account!
Test and deploy Enterprise Apps: The free account lets you use Azure Virtual Machines, managed disks, and SQL databases. The free account in addition will offer you quality network performance with Azure Load Balancer.
Create Custom Mobile Experiences: The free Account also enables you to build based on your customers’ interests and behavior using Azure App Service. These includes also the Azure Cosmos DB, Xamarin, HockeyApp, and Azure Traffic Manager. With these, you will be sure to create Custom Mobile Experience.
Gain Insights from your Data: The free account comes with tools to help you analyse and make a better decisions as well as create finer user experiences using Azure Machine Learning, Azure Databricks, and Azure HDInsight.
- Lastly, The free Account comes with lots of documentations and tutorials to help you get started with Azure.
The list above are just few things you could do with the free account! To access the full product and services available at the free Account, kindly use this link here: https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free/
The Microsoft Azure Solutions is currently the best bate now! All you need to start accessing you free products with Azure are your phone number, a credit card, and a GitHub account or Microsoft account username (formerly Windows Live ID). The qualifies you to earn $200 credit you can spend during the first 30 days of using Azure.
I will strongly recommend that you take advantage of this service and solutions today and get started with the best the market has to offer.
Finally, thank you for reading this article today on the Microsoft Azure Account Login Portal